My favourite holiday period is coming up fast: Easter. That’s why I’ve chosen to show you some yellow bedroom inspiration – the colour of Easter. Yellow is one of my most favourite colours. It makes me happy, and represents warmth, sun, and a brighter future.
Perhaps that is why I like Easter so much – it signifies positive change towards brighter days :)
Bedroom inspiration: yellow
Yellow, according to Feng shui:
- Yellow represents happiness and creativity.
- Yellow stimulates and is connected with optimism, clear thinking and intelligence.
- Yellow removes depression and anxiety.
- Yellow is recommended for lazy people that don’t have much energy.
- Yellow is recommended in the living room and kitchen.
- Yellow is also a recommended colour for the eldery.
Yellow is also strongly connected to the solarplexus – which makes sense, Solar = Sun = Yellow. I have a lovely yellow Citrin crystal, which I use in the bath and on my solarplexus when I meditate. It brings me happiness and inner peace :)
Follow the yellow brick road to happiness :)