It can be difficult finding good gluten free bread in the shops. Unfortunately, most of them taste like wallpaper glue. I have suffered intolerance to gluten for a long time, and know how hard it can be choosing food as pretty much everything contains wheat flour.
This is why I have done some experimentation and come up with what I think is the perfect gluten free bread. The best thing with this bread (besides the taste) is that it keeps your stomach in perfect balance, helping it function exactly as it it’s supposed to :)
Here is my recipe, which I hope you enjoy…
1. Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Heat the milk to finger temperature (approx. 37 grader). Set the oven to bake at 200 C
2. Pour the warm milk over the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly for about 5 minutes. Add more flour or milk if needed. The dough should be very sticky.
3. Grease a bread baking form. Pour in the dough and smooth it out in the form. Finish with a layer of seasame seeds on top.
4. Cover with a cloth and leave to rise for 45 minutes.
5. Bake at the bottom of the over for about 40 minutes.
6. Allow the bread to cool covered with a cloth before you slice it. Tastes even better as toast.
Do you want to appear on Inredningsvis? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advertising collaborations
All rights reserved - Copyright 2024