Here’s a really yummy recipe ala Maria and Jon that you at home can make in less than 20 minutes. Perfect when you’re tired after a loooong day at work :)
Shrimp quinoa with butter vinaigrette
500 g frozen wok vegetables (eg. Thai)
500 g shrimps with shells on
1 – 2 apples
300 ml quinoa
1 tsp turmeric
200 g butter
1 fresh sprig of dill
3 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp liquid honey
1. Boil 600 ml water and pour in the quinoa together with turmeric for colouring. Stir and let the quinoa absorb the water. Takes about 15 minutes.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimps.
3. Fry the frozen vegetables. Dice the apples and pour them in with the vegetables. Add salt and peppar.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Cut up the dill and put it in the saucepan with the butter. Pour the vinegar, shrimps and honey in quickly.
5. Mix the quinoa with vegetables and then pour over the shrimp butter-vinaigrette.
6. Mix everything. DONE! A really tasty and easy meal in under 20 minutes! :)