When I was going through a full box of recipes the other day, I found my favourite recipe for a divine chocolate cake. As you probably know by now, I am a chocolate addict and I stand for it. I believe that every woman must be able to splash out every once in a while without a shred of ill-conscience :)
That is why I’m happy to share my favourite chocolate cake recipe with you… enjoy :)
Divine chocolate cake
- 200 g butter
- 300 ml of sugar
- 100 ml of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml flour
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees Celcius. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. Lift from the heat and stir in sugar, cocoa and vanilla.
Stir in the eggs one egg at a time and finally add the flour.
NOTE: If you are allergic to gluten, replace the flour with almond flour, which is the best replacement in my opinion.
3. Pour cake mix into a greased and floured mould about 24 cm in diameter.
4. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes (I usually do 20). The cake should be a little sticky in the middle and not dry.
5. Allow to cool. Sprinkle over a little icing sugar if necessary and add a few raspberries.
Enjoy this divine chocolate creation with a dollop of whipped cream (without anxiety :)
MMM just the thought takes me up to the 8th chocolate heaven!