CHOCOLATE BALLS: RECIPE
As you probably know, I love everything chocolate, and the recipe that is at the top of my list is chocolate balls.
Today I’m bringing you a little more daring and sexy recipe for classic Swedish chocolate balls. For me, coffee and chocolate is an orgasmic combination, so I’ve used a drop of coffee liqueur in this recipe for a more adult taste. Enjoy :)
- 100 g soft butter
- 1 1/2 dl fine sugar
- 3 dl rolled oats
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- 3 tbsp high-grade cocoa
- 1 tbsp cold coffee
- 1 tbsp Kahlua (Mexican coffee liqueur)
- 1 dl grated coconut to roll the balls in
1. Combine the butter, sugar, rolled oats, icing sugar and cocoa in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix into a smooth paste.
3. Add cold coffee and Kahlua (taste testing is compulsory! :)
4. Roll the paste into small balls, and then roll these in the grated coconut.
5. Refridgerate covered (in case the balls absorb other smells from the fridge, such as garlic… yuck!) before serving.
Done! Enjoy this divine chocolate creation alone or in good company :)
More about sexy chocolate balls
My passion for chocolate balls started when I helped out in my school’s cafeteria in the 1990’s. Vi rolled a lot of balls in coconut each day before we opened, but I think I may have eaten more than I served. This was probably when my obsession for chocolate began.
I think chocolate balls are both fun and sexy to make. There is something about the chocolate paste that is a turn on, erotic, and sinfully good to lick :) And this slightly more adult variety with coffee can be a good pick-me-up on the way to work in the morning.
Ok, I know chocolate balls aren’t very healthy, but once in a while won’t hurt. What I don’t recommend is the eat-more-than-you-bake variety :) As with everything else in life, it’s all about balance, and this even goes for chocolate (unfortunately!)
Try to make my sexy chocolate balls today and let me know what you think of them!
Have a pleasurable weekend!
ps. Here is a bonus recipe for Swedish chocolate balls… auf deutsch! :)