Autumn is the right time of year to sink down and relax in a warm, cosy bubble bath. There are all sorts of jacuzzis for bathrooms of all sizes, so most everyone will be able to enjoy the relaxing massage from soothing water jets. Here are some lovely inspiration pictures of bubble baths. Enjoy! :)
A bubble bath in the corner gives a sober and luxurious impression and is best suited to a larger bathroom like this one :)
A heart-shaped jacuzzi. Can it be more romantic than this? The only thing missing are a few candles :)
Check out this round beauty from Svedbergs. With a specially designed bottom, this bath tub is transformed into a lovely jacuzzi.
MMMMM I’d love to spend the rest of the Autumn like this. Yes, please! :)
Bubble baths: Some tips before buying
A bubblebath can be a big investment as you want it to last for many years. It’s very important to think about the sort that you want.
The best thing to do is treat it like a bed: test out as many as you can. Buying online is often cheapest, so an idea can be to test bathe in the showroom, but buy online :)
Some thinkgs to think about before purchase:
- Is the bathrtub comfortable?
- Is it deep enough?
- Are the nozzles in the right places?
- Check to see if they can be adjusted
- If there are several people in the family that will be using the tub, make sure the nozzles are suitable for everyone.
- If the bubble bath has a massage function, try it out first before you buy it! Can you adjust the strength?
- Think about sound levels when you try the tub.
- Some jacuzzis are very noisy. Can you live with the sound level or does the noise make it hard to relax?
I hope you feel like taking some looooong, lovely Autumn baths with candles abound. And remember to use a few drops of lavendar oil :)
Have a great day!