It was a long time since I showed some lovely bedroom inspiration so now it’s time once again to dive in between the sheets.
Check out this beautiful Summery bedroom inspiration tips for bright, fresh and colourful decor in the bedroom.
Bedroom inspiration for Summer
1. Summer beige
2. Classic romantic
3. Country style a la France
4. Light and fresh with accent colours
5. Hotel feeling
6. Bed in the city
7. Ocean blue in the bedroom
8. New England
9. Bohemian and colourful
10. Stylish minimalist
Tips for a hamonious bedroom according to Feng shui:
- Avoid work-related things like computer, phone or other devices like TV or stereo
- Do NOT use mirrors in the bedroom, to avoid a “third person” in bed giving you bad energy in the room
- Do not have shelves or lamps above the bed, which can create “pressure” on our heads and can cause headaches and poor sleep
- Try to avoid sharp corners and edges on furniture, for example on the bedside tables
- Divided mattresses are not good, as they symbolizes a divided relationship. Use large queen or king mattress (but not good if your partner snores and kickes like a crazy horse :)
Photographs of family and relatives have a bad effect on romance and sex life. My b/f Jon had an ex. that had baby photos of herself by the bed, which didn’t exactly do it for him :)
I hope this Summer bedroom inspiration has helped inspire you to decorate with a Summery feel indoors. That’s the great thing about living in a country with seasons: varying the decor to match the seasons and using colours that match the mood and season.
Have a wonderful Summer between the sheets :)